Tuesday, December 22, 2009

FROZEN TREASURE

Every Fall I look forward to the big cold snap that we all know is coming. 

On that first FREEZING COLD DAY I have an annual job that I actually look forward to - I defrost the freezer!  I do not like to clean the house.  I do not dream of weeding the yard.  I always put off the Ironing.  But every year I can't wait for the messy, sloppy and COLD job of defrosting the freezer! 

So in the spirit of the Christmas Holiday Season please sing the chorus along with me....



"On the 12 Cold Days of Winter my Freezer gave to me"  -


12  lbs. of Burger


11  Blocks of Butter


10  Jars of Spices


9   Cans of O.J.


8   Bags of Creamed Corn


7   Packs of  "Clearance Steaks"


6   lbs. of Chocolate Chips


5   Loaves of  Rhodes Dough  ( hold............... )




4   Tubs of Freezer Jam


3   Icey Chickens


2   Bowls of Cool whip


and


1  Big Fat Frozen Turkey!



MERRY CHRISTMAS!   :  )

1 comment:

  1. You`re a hoot, thanks for the smile. Like I said before Christmas morning casserole has been a tradition now for 20 yrs. thanks to you. Generations from now legend will have it that because of Sister Jenkins, Christmas morning casserole is such a wonderful part of our families holiday. Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete