Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lessons from my "New Life"

With all 7 kids grown and gone, I decided if my hubby has to get up early then I can get up early.   Starting my "New Life" has been teaching me a few things -

Lesson # 1 -
When you are used to 5:16 being the time of day that you get dinner ready, the body is not sure what to do when you start the day at 5:16.  The a.m. side of 5:00 is DARK!  REALLY DARK!!!

Lesson # 2 -
Starting the day early means all my morning work was done by 10:00.  Now what? 

Lesson # 3 -
When you get up at 5:16 and it's mid-morning, your body takes a nap when you have a soak in the tub.  Thank goodness I didn't drown.  This time!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mom, Sometimes I think I should have you give me a wake up call every morning... Now, not so much. Love, Kari

    ReplyDelete